Government international internships
There are opportunities for internships in various international government ministries, legislative branches, political parties and lobby groups. Here are some of our possible internship experiences. Which one will be right for you?
-- Work within the office of a Member of Parliament within the House of Commons in London.
- Learn about the inner-workings of Parliament and how the British Government Works.
- Watch how Parliamentary Procedure is implemented, and how Constituent Concerns are handled in the context of Domestic and International government issues.
- Of course there will be some clerical responsibilities but you will also become a full member of staff relied on to assist with active projects and initiatives.
-- Work within the Prosecution department of the Magistrates Court. Sample duties include:
Learn more about Program Details.
- Attend case management courts and provide assistance to the prosecutors.
- Act as a liaison point for the police WCU, dealing with witness issues and ensuring witnesses are kept informed of case progress.
- Of course there will be some clerical responsibilities but you will ultimately be responsible for supporting prosecutors in ensuring files are trial ready and monitoring and reporting on performance.